Training new users to be able to use the iSIKHNAS system with confidence is very important for the successful use of the system. There are many aspects and components in the system that need to be trained to the user. In order for these materials to be easily understood, the material component is broken down into parts or modules.
The modules are designed to:
- ensure training is carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible – mostly one day or less;
- reduce the amount of preparation needed by trainers;
- ensure consistency of training materials and approaches;
- as flexible as possible so that it can be used according to local needs and priorities;
- used for groups as well as individuals, as training and as a unit for independent learning; and
- encourage ongoing programs for staff development.
For more information about these modules please visit iSIKHNAS Wiki.